Permanent Cosmetic Makeup
Modern as Today and Tomorrow...
Ancient as Time
Permanent cosmetic makeup uses a modern application of the ancient method of tattooing to provide a safe and convenient alternative to daily makeup application. Permanent makeup provides a natural-looking means of permanent beauty. The procedures involve implanting iron oxide pigments into the dermal layer of the skin to provide permanent waterproof color using the latest methods and technology.
Your specialist, Jeanne Huerta, RN, CPCP, is an active member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals and the American Academy of Micropigmentation. Ms. Huerta is held in high regard by both the medical community and beauty industry.
Unique Benefits of Permanent Cosmetic Makeup
Permanent Cosmetic Makeup can be applied to create a natural look or a dramatic evening look. "I listen to your needs and preferences to ensure that I create the look that you wish to achieve."
Anyone and everyone can benefit from permanent makeup. It allows you to:
- wake up always looking and feeling your very best
- spend dramatically less time on makeup application
- achieve a more youthful, radiant appearance
- have a classic clean look that will never run, smudge or smear
- feel confident knowing your makeup is always flawless and professionally applied
- feel complete physically & emotionally with areola complex tattooing following mastectomy
Permanent Makeup also offers tremendous benefits to those who have:
- little to no eyebrows
- sparse or light eyelashes
- thinning or pale lips
- seasonal or cosmetic allergies
- difficulty in makeup application due to unsteady or arthritic hands
- contact lenses
- visual impairment
- had a mastectomy & require areola complex tattooing
- scars resulting from accidents or surgery
Some of the information contained on this site is the proprietary material of SPCP
Servicing Houston, Kingwood, Atascocita, Conroe, Spring, The Woodlands
and surrounding areas.
To schedule your initial consultation, call 281-620-3072 today